Zoom is a robust online web conferencing tool available to GSC faculty and staff.
You can find extemely helpful documenation and training webinars at the Zoom Help Center.
NOTE: GSC may or may not have all of the functionality covered in this help center.
1) Setup & Test your Audio/Video Settings
Prior to your Zoom session, it is important to test your video and audio settings ahead of time. If you are a student, log into the Zoom session earlier to test your video and audio settings.
2) Need assistance setting up a new Zoom acount?
Constact GSC IT Support or submit an IT Help Request
3) Having problems during a Zoom Session?
Contact Zoom support:
NOTE: Due to high volume during COVID-19, there may be a delay in support calls.
- Chat with Zoom via https://zoom.us
- Submit a Zoom Online support request
- Call Zoom tech support at: 888-799-9666, Ext. 2