The Turnitin integration with Moodle enables instructors and students to use Turnitin seamlessly within a Moodle course. Turnitin provides students and faculty with these features and online tools:
- Originality Check: providing students with the opportunity to submit their papers ahead of time to check for improper citation or potential plagiarism;
- Online Grading: providing faculty with the greater ability to embed comments and notes to assignments without downloading; and
- Peer Review: facilitating peer review between and among classmates.
Important: Do not create an account or log into Turnitin.com.
The GSC Turnitin system is tied directly into eLearning+ (Moodle) and does not require a separate login.
Be sure to access your Turnitin assignments via your Moodle course.
Still Need Help?
- Still can’t find your answer? Submit a help ticket to Turnitin.com or call Turnitin Support: 866-816-5046 x 241.
- If you are experiencing an issue with eLearning+ (Moodle), WebROCK, Go.Granite email or any other GSC resource, please submit an IT Help Request to the GSC IT Service Desk.