Follow these easy steps:
1. From your Android Device click on the Play Store icon.
2. Search for Outlook in the Play Store Search Bar.
3. Click on Microsoft Outlook in the search results.
4. Click Install
5. Click Open once the install is complete.
6. Click Getting Started
7. Enter your GO.GRANITE email address and click Add Account. The email address is typically configured using a combination of your first initial, middle initial (if available) and your last name, for example: firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Enter your Granite State username (ITID) & Password. This is the same username and password used to access eLearning+ (Moodle) & WebROCK. Then click Login. This may take a few minutes to authenticate.
9. Click Maybe Later on the Add Anoter Account screen.
10. Now you will be prompted with the demo screens. Here there is the option to click Next on the bottom right corner or Skip on the bottom left corner to exit the demo.
11. You have successfully configured your Go.Granite Email. To view your messages, click Other at the top or View Other Messages in the middle. This may take a few minutes to load.
12. You have successfully configured your Go.Granite Email App. Click the Email App Icon for future access.