|The Quiz activity allows the teacher to design and build quizzes, tests and exams (i.e. assessments) consisting of a large variety of question types, including multiple choice, true-false, and short answer questions (Moodle.org). Seldom are two assessments set up in the same manner. Most will have special conditions, requirements and expectations such as:||
- Single or multiple attempts
- Time restrictions
- Availability restrictions
- Questions delivered at one time or all at once
Therefore it is imperative that you carefully read, understand and follow the instructor’s directions before attempting the assessment activity.
Prior to Starting the Quiz:
- Review the test instructions. If the instructions are unclear, contact your instructor for clarification.
- Ensure you are using a Moodle supported browser (see Browser Info block on the homepage of eLearning+(Moodle)).
- If the assessment is only available during a specific period, do not wait until the last minute to begin it.
When you are ready:
- Select the quiz, test or exam link denoted by the quiz icon:
- Then select the “Attempt quiz now” button:
The quiz, test or exam questions will appear on the right and you can track your progress using the quiz navigation feature on the left. Once you submit your answers for grading, the results will be automatically graded and/or graded by the instructor and the grade will be recorded in the course grade book. Once the grade is made available, you will be able to view your grade by selecting Administration > Grades.