Moving Items or Categories
An instructor may need to rearrange how items are displayed in the Gradebook. You may want to move an item to a new category or move an item or category to a different location.
- Click on Grades in the This Course link, located at the top of the course (you may also access this under the Administration block).
- Select the Setup tab from the top menu; you should automatically see the Categories and Items tab.
- Note the move icon for each category or graded item:
- Click the move icon for the item you wish to move.
- The next page will display a series of dotted-line boxes. Click inside the box where you wish to move the item.
- Moodle will reload and the item will be in its new location.