Microsoft Imagine Software (Previously Dreamspark)
Granite State College subscribes to Microsoft Imagine to allow faculty and students to download Microsoft development software to be used for instructional purposes.
Follow these 3 steps to download and install the Microsoft Imagine software/application:
First register for GSC's Microsoft Imagine site by submitting an IT Help Request form (see button to the left) Select “Microsoft Imagine” from the “How can we help you ?” drop-down menu. You MUST provide your Go.Granite email and the name of your instructor in this form.
Within 2 business days, you will receive an email in your Go.Granite email account directly from a GSC IT Staff person containing the following important information:
- a link to the GSC Microsoft Imagine Software Center Website
- a login user name
- a password
You will need this information to complete the download in step 2.
- Downloading the Microsoft Imagine Software
- Check your syllabus to determine which Dreamspark software you will need that is not already on your computer.
- Go to the GSC Microsoft Imagine Software Center Website.
- Log into the Website using the login user name and password received in Step #1 above.
- Follow the instructions for downloading the software required for your course.
Once you have downloaded the software, you must burn the ISO file to a DVD or save it to a USB thumbdrive. Use this DVD or thumbdrive to install the software (see installation help for more.)