Microsoft Dreamspark Software
Granite State College subscribes to DreamSpark to allow faculty and students to download Microsoft development software to be used for instructional purposes.
Follow these 3 steps to download and install the Dreamspark software/application:
First register for GSC's Dreamspark site by submitting an IT Help Request form (see button to the left) Select “Dreamspark” from the “How can we help you ?” drop-down menu. You MUST provide your Go.Granite email and the name of your instructor in this form.
Within 2 business days, you will receive an email in your Go.Granite email account directly from a GSC IT Staff person containing the following important information:
- a link to the GSC DreamSpark Software Center Website
- a login user name
- a password
You will need this information to complete the download in step 2.
- Downloading the Dreamspark Software
- Check your syllabus to determine which Dreamspark software you will need that is not already on your computer.
- Go to the GSC DreamSpark Software Center Website.
- Log into the Website using the login user name and password received in Step #1 above.
- Follow the instructions for downloading the software required for your course.
Once you have downloaded the software, you must burn the ISO file to a DVD or save it to a USB thumbdrive. Use this DVD or thumbdrive to install the software (see installation help for more.)