By default, the gradebook opens in the Grader Report, one of several views you can use to track student progress and manage gradebook functions.
Use navigation tabs across the top-center of the page to switch between different types of grade reports, and gradebook settings.
- Grader Report shows the complete gradebook for the entire class, including all graded activities created for the course. The Grader Report displays students’ names in the left most column and all activities in column headings across the top of the page. In order to post grades in this view, make sure editing is turned on.
- Grade History allows you to see the different grades, when they were modified, and by whom.
- Single View allows you to focus on one particular student or one particular grade item.
- User Report shows a grade report for a particular student. This is the same view that students have of their grades.
- Categories and items – You may access this view by choosing the Setup / Categories and Items tab or as you typically would under the Administration block (Simple view or Full view) controls the arrangement of your gradebook columns and how grades are calculated.
- Watch a brief video overview from Moodle that provides additional information on the different view settings.