Zoom includes a number of features that allow faculty the ability to control their web-conferencing environment. The following guide provides an overview of the Zoom functions with some basic instructions.
Download and review this Zoom Facilitator's Guide
If you are a GSC Faculty Member and are new to Zoom, you may find it helpful to setup a practice session before your first Zoom session. If you are interested, please submit a request via the IT Help Request form selecting Instructional Design Support as the support type (How can we help you?) Please allow at least 3 business days advance notice.
- Meeting Settings – Change Meeting Settings
- Managing Participants in a Meeting
- Test Your Audio & Video before and/or during a Zoom session
- Sharing Your Screen
- Screen Sharing a PowerPoint Presentation
- Sharing the Whiteboard
- Annotation - Using annotation tools on a shared screen or whiteboard
- Starting a Screen Share Meeting
- Nonverbal Feedback During Meetings
- Breakout Rooms – Learn More about Breakout Rooms
When you are Ready (Advanced)