What You Will Need
If you are new to the college, you will need to set up your account first. In order to do this, you will be required to provide the following:
- Your GSC ID, a unique 9-digit number used instead of your social security number. You should have received your GSC ID in the Welcome email sent to you after your application was processed. If you do not have this number, please contact the IT Service Desk.
- A strong password following the protocol in the Password Tips page.
Now you are ready to Create your GSC Account:
1. Retrieve your username: http://it.granite.edu/find-your-username
a. This will ask for your 9-digit ID.
b. Students should have received a GSC ID in the Conditional Acceptance email that is sent after an application has been processed.
c. Faculty, or students without an acceptance email, who need to obtain a 9-digit ID number, please contact the IT Service Desk (http://it.granite.edu/).
2. Retrieve your password: http://it.granite.edu/forgot-your-password
- When using this 9-digit GSC ID, enter it with no hyphens or spaces.
Memorize your username and password. You will need it to log into the GSC resources.
- Trouble setting up your account? Contact the IT Service Desk.
Link Up your accounts
You should be able to log into Canvas (or Moodle for spring 2021 courses) using the same account as you use for WebROCK and your Granite email. If you can log into one of these systems but not the others, you need to complete the Link Up process.
You can find your Granite email by logging into Canvas and going to your Canvas User Account located at the top of the blue global site navigation. Important note: your Go.Granite email will be displayed through June 30, 2021 at which point it will be replaced with your Granite.edu email address.