1. In your course, Turn editing on.
2. In the main (top) topic area (or wherever you would like your syllabus to appear), select Add an activity or resource link found in the bottom right-hand side of the topic area.
3. Scroll to the Resource section and select File then Add.
4. Add the name and description of the file. It is recommended that you include the date when the file was last updated. To add the file you can either browse for it on your computer or simply drag and drop it into the Content text box. When you are done, select Save and return to course.
5. To automatically include the date when the file was uploaded, got to the "Appearance" drop down menu and select "Show upload/modified date". It is recommended that you do this for your syllabus.
6. Your file will now appear in the designated topic. You are able to move the file around within the topics using the editing features (i.e. indent, drag & drop.)