Activate your Chalk & Wire Account
IMPORTANT: Activate your Chalk & Wire account ONLY from the eLearning+ (Moodle) homepage. Follow the steps below for first-time activation only. You may then view your Chalk & Wire eportfolio directly through the Main Menu link. However, assignments must be accessed through your courses for submission. These are labeled as “ePortfolio […]” in your courses.
- Once you have purchased your subscription, log into eLearning+ (Moodle)
- Find the Resources block on the left-hand side of the Dashboard homepage, click on the Chalk & Wire link. (Note: if you do not see the Resources block, see instructions for Adding the Resource Block to your Moodle Dashboard.)
- You will be brought to the Chalk & Wire activation screen. Your name and email that exists in Moodle will be auto-populated into this screen.
- Enter the subscription code that you received from MBS.
- Enter a password. We recommend that you use the same password that you use for Moodle. You will only need this password should you need to access Chalk & Wire outside of eLearning+ (Moodle).
- Make sure the I agree box is checked and select Continue.
- Once you submit this form, you will be brought into Chalk & Wire. Your account is now activated.
Your programmatic ePortfolio, with all your graduate ePortfolio assignments and competencies, is generated automatically as you click on an ePortfolio activity in your course beginning with “ePortfolio […]”.
You do not need to create a new ePortfolio from scratch for any of your courses except for your final Capstone course. You will be provided separate instructions for creating a Capstone ePortfolio once you being your Capstone course.