- Log in to your Twitter account.
- Access your Settings. You can see the Settings link when you click on your profile image in the upper right corner.
- Click “Settings”
- Click on the widgets tab
- Click on “Create New”
- Click on the Search tab
- In the Search Query box, type in a search term. This can be a hashtag (#bowling) or a simple search term (criminal justice).
- Click the blue “Create Widget” button.
- Copy the embed code under the Preview panel.
- In your course, add a new HTML block or widget.
- Within the HTML block/widget, set the content area to HTML view. When the HTML panel appears, paste in the widget embed code. Save.
The tweets will update automatically. If you need to change the search term, you can reuse your widget in Twitter and just change the search term.
Generate a new widget embed code and replace the old code in your course.