Follow these easy steps:
1. From your Apple Device, click on the APP STORE Icon.
2. Search for in the App Store Search Bar.
(IPad Search View)
(IPhone Search View)
3. On the Microsoft Outlook - email and calendar app, click Get then install or the cloud download icon. Only one option will be available depending if the app has been previously downloaded by your apple account.
(IPad Download View)
(IPhone Download View)
4. Once the install has completed, click the open.
(IPad Open View)
(IPhone Open View)
5. Click the Getting Started.
6. Click either Notify Me or No Thanks on the Get Notified Screen.
7. Enter your Go.Granite Email Address and click Add Account. The email address is typically configured using a combination of your first initial, middle initial (if available) and your last name, for example: firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Enter your Granite State username (ITID) and password. This is the username and password used to access eLearning+ (Moodle) & WebROCK. Then click login.
9. Click Maybe Later on the Add Another Account screen.
10. Now you will be prompted with demo screens. Here there is the option to click next on the bottom right corner to view the demo or click skip on the bottom left corner to exit the demo.
11. You have successfully configured your Go.Granite Email. Enter the inbox by clicking the Go back to Inbox link. The icons on the bottom allow for quick access to mail, calendar, files, people or settings.
12. This is an example of the email icon on the home screen for future access.