Are you teaching in the classroom?
Simple ways to use Moodle in your face-to-face course:
- Post your syllabus, instructor contact information or office hours for easy student access.
- Post class materials rather than printing them.
- Provide links to Web resources.
- Post your PowerPoint presentations, lecture notes or assignments for students to review after class.
More advanced ways to use Moodle:
- Use the discussion forum for online discussions between classes,
- Use the grade book to provide students with access to their progress in your course,
- Communicate with your students in-between classes,
- Administer online surveys or quizzes,
- Provide a forum for small group work,
- And much, much more!
To begin using your Moodle course:
- Log into eLearning+ (Moodle). First time logging in? See IT Help and select the Accounts tab.
- Go to the Quick Start Guide for Moodle for:
- Documentation and best practices on how to use Moodle,
- Information on getting instructional design support,
- Link to IT Help for technical issues related to accessing and using Moodle.